Sign in to follow this  
BetTD

The importance of giving credits.

Posted (edited)

ENGLISH

Today I want to explain the importance of giving credits to the creators of the assets you use.

Recently I looked through the published content here and I realized most vehicles are not really user's property, but rather someone else's work that was unlocked, and by that I don't mean they are stealing mod, they just forgot about that, but if you, the one reading this post, share content on this website, please look for the creators that made the assets you downloaded and used on your mods, include a link to the original vehicle, etc. The thing is, that creator should feel comfortable on this community, where we all share the same hobby, the one that we all love.

- BetTD

ESPAÑOL

Hoy quiero explicaros la importancia de dar créditos a los autores del contenido que utilices.

Recientemente he mirado el contenido publicado y me he dado cuenta de que muchos vehículos son de otra gente, y sin malas intenciones lo han publicado modificado sin dar créditos. Obviamente esto ha sido un error de los modders, no lo han hecho aposta, pero si tú, el que está leyendo esto, publicas contenido en la web, déjame decirte que mires de qué autores son los recursos que utilices en tu mod, que pongas enlaces a los vehículos originales, etc. El caso es que el autor se sienta a gusto en esta comunidad de un hobby que todos compartimos y amamos.

- BetTD

Edited by BetTD
Added English translation / Añadida la traducción al inglés