Sign in to follow this  
BetTD

Recent topics

Hello, I would like to talk about what happened recently with this website.

First off, there has been people that have talked to me personally and asked if I gave ALL the users data to anyone. The answer is no, that never happened, and never will, the database has never been compromised.

Second, the website has been going offline randomly. Our hosting provider, Contabo GmbH, is solving all the issues we've had in the past few days. For example, the VPS this website is hosted on had a network outage, and by that I mean the VPS was not getting internet connection. Also, someone was DDoSing the website.

That's it for today. 

--------------------------------

Hola, me gustaría hablar sobre lo que ha ocurrido recientemente con esta página web.

En primer lugar, algunas personas me han preguntado personalmente si la base de datos de los usuarios se la he entregado a alguien. La respuesta es no, nunca ha ocurrido ni nunca ocurrirá, la base de datos nunca ha sido "hackeada".

En segundo lugar, la página web se ha ido cayendo aleatoriamente. Nuestro hosting, Contabo GmbH, está resolviendo todos los problemas que hemos tenido estos días. Por ejemplo, la VPS en la que está hosteada esta web estuvo sin conexión a internet. También han hecho ataques DDoS a la página web.

Esto es todo por hoy.